Adjectives on the Typewriter

she moves her words like a prizefighter

30 March 2005

¿Preguntas?

New classes, new faces.
Old friends.
A flood of contradictions and questions in philosophy.
All the same and yet so different. Too little sleep. . .
Lucretius is pretty good at putting one to sleep.
Why are there drugs for that anyway?
And yet so engaging at the same time.
Am I training my mind or conditioning it?
How much do I really take away and how much richness is wasted on my laziness?
Yet I must return to work before the day is spent.
Overwhelmed.

Clases nuevas, caras nuevas.
Amigos viejos.
Un torente de contradicciones y preguntas en filosofía.
Todos tantos mismos y aún tantos diferentes. Ni bastante sueño. . .
Lucretius sabe bien como acostar su lector.

¿Por qué hay narcóticos para eso?
Y aún tanto insinuante además.
¿Estoy disciplinando mi mente o acondicionándolo?
En realidad, ¿cuánto sabiduria quito desde la clase? y
¿cuánto riqueza derrocho cuando soy perezosa?
Todavía, tengo que devolver a mis tareas antes de me lo malgasto todo el día.
Engolfada.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home