Adjectives on the Typewriter

she moves her words like a prizefighter

03 April 2005

Sunday's sky with dropplets laden

As a sort of corrolary to my last post, here's a verse from today's meditation and preparation for worship:

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."
~Colossians 2:8
Just thought that was a good reminder as I wage war in my secular classes.
On that note, I got my rejection letter from Notre Dame yesterday, which was slightly disappointing. Ok, so they actually put me on a wainting list, but there's little difference especially since they won't contact me until June with a definite answer. So Gonzaga's looking pretty good at the moment, though I never planned it that way. But on the same day ND sent me that letter, Gonzaga sent me one with an updated financial aid package- another scholarship! Anyway, no permanent decision just yet. I really should have applied to a state school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home