Adjectives on the Typewriter

she moves her words like a prizefighter

24 September 2005

Time for an Update

Wow, it's been a while...so much has happened that I don't think I'll even bother trying to recap (though it's sad that so many of those memories will fade so quickly if I don't write about them).

Something too important to be skipped over: I now have a brand new baby brother- this makes #7! Gabriel Andrew was born on the 22 of September :) I wasn't there, so I can't tell much of the story, sorry.

In other (completely mundane) news, classes have really picked up and combined with working 3 days a week, I'm pretty bogged down. Hopefully only temporarily. And the very fact that I've taken the time to blog at all means I'm working my way out of it. I've also joined Gonzaga Mock Trial, which, although another time-eater, has been both instructional and fun. I eagerly await our first tournament- it's the second weekend in November, and we get to go to Tennessee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, congrats on your new brother. Seven brothers... just like in my family, the boys outnumber the girls. There are 6 boys and 3 girls in my family - yup, only nine total. I envy you your tenth.
P.S. Gabriel Andrew is a great name.

September 24, 2005 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger marrie said...

congrats, Emmilee! His b-day is the day before Faiths.

September 26, 2005 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home