Adjectives on the Typewriter

she moves her words like a prizefighter

27 June 2005

Ramblings

You'd think by the time I can no longer focus visually on what I'm typing and the screen keeps jumping away from my eyes I'd take a hint and stop blogging for the night. Then again, I'm not that bright. And besides, I'm home completely alone so I've really nothing better to do, though I am in the middle of baking raspberry muffins...I'll have to take some to work tomorrow to appease the doctors (I don't think they like me much but I have yet to discover why). At least blogging distracts me from the *creepy noises* that kept me awake until 2 am last night. Anywho, this post, and my brain, have lost focus so enough and good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger BlackOps said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting. Have you figured out what the creepy noises were? And where my raspberry muffins?
Be well.

June 30, 2005 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home