Adjectives on the Typewriter

she moves her words like a prizefighter

02 May 2005

All the interesting details about me you never wanted to know :)

~~~The Basics~~~
1. Name: Emmilee
2. Nicknames: "Emm" (which I despise and accept only from my closest friends) and Emmi (which I also despise but am forced to accept from my mother :)
3. Birthday: January 7, 1988
4. Place of Birth: Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane
5. Zodiac Sign: I think Capricorn
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Grade: Senior in highschool, sophomore in college
8. School: Eastern Washington University (for another month...)
9. Occupation: Student
10. Residence: Home
11. Screen Name: elfchick, psyche, and em2ile2

~~~Your Appearance~~~
12. Hair Color: Used to be blonde, now a bit darker
13. Hair Length: About shoulder length, a little longer.
14. Eye color: Blue-green.
15. Weight: 135
16. Height: 5'10"
17. Braces?: Nope
18. Glasses?: No, but I think I need them.
19. Piercings: Just ears.
20. Tattoos: Um, no.
21. Righty or Lefty: Right (unfortunately- they say left-handed people are more artistic).

~~~Your 'Firsts'~~~
22. First best friend: BJ
23. First Award: Perfect attendance in 5th grade.
24. First Sport You Joined: None, really, unless you count ballet.
25. First pet: Never really had one, unless you count the family's dog, Rosy.
26. First Real Vacation: Minnesota and the Midwest at the age of 6.
27. First Concert: I don't ever remember going to a concert...
28. First Love: Non-existent.

~~~Favorites~~~
29. Movie: Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Patriot, Emma, The Bourne Identity, and A Beautiful Mind.
30. TV Show: I don't really watch TV.
31. Color: Various shades of green and blue.
32. Rapper: I rarely listen to rap so I don't really have a favorite.
33. Band: Did I mention I don't listen to much music?
34. Song Right Now: Track 16 from Hero soundtrack.
35. Friend: Too many to choose from.
36. Candy: Symphony and/or Reese's peanutbutter cups.
39. Favorite brand to wear: Whatever is inexpensive without being cheaply made.
40. Store: None. Anyplace that has what I want when I want it.
41. School Subject: Philosophy at the moment. Spanish is good too, but not right now.
42. Seafood: Disgusting!
43. Book: "The Mating Season" by P.G. Wodehouse, and also "Angels in the Architecture."
44. Magazine: World or St. Anne's audio magazine.
45. Shoes: Hmm, I need new ones...but out of the ones I have, probably my white heeled sandals, though they make me too tall.
~~~Currently~~~
46. Feeling: Tired and incompetent.
47. Single or Taken?: Single and proud of it!
48. Have a crush: Not at the moment, but someone else has one on me...*rrrrrr*
49. Eating: Not right now.
50. Drinking: Water, though it's coffee I need.
51. Typing: Obviously.
52. Online?: See previous answer. About 2 hrs a day.
53. Listening To: A pleasant mixture of Hero, Fellowship of the Ring, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Troy. No, I don't like soundtracks...
54. Thinking About: The looming deadlines I'm facing. And also a summer job.
55. Wanting To: Get something done and go to sleep.
56. Watching: Nothing, but I might catch Jeopardy! later tonight.
57. Wearing: My pajama pants because I felt in the dirt and tore my pants.
~~~Your Future~~~
58. Want Kids?: I suppose yes, but I think that's far away in the future.
59. Want to be Married?: Sure, why not.
60. Future Occupation: Who knows, maybe a lawyer?
61. Where do you want to live?: Anywhere, but most of all I want to travel.
62. Car: Anything with good gas mileage.
~~~Which is Better With The Opposite Sex~~~
63. Hair color: Preferably dark, though it doesn't matter much.
64. Hair length: Also not very important, so long as it's shorter than mine!
65. Eye color: Blue, green, or brown I guess. I really can't be picky.
66. Measurements: No me importa.
67. Cute or Sexy: Both are good.
68. Lips or Eyes: Definitely eyes.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Either works.
70. Short or Tall: Tall! At least 6 foot.
71. Easygoing or serious: Both, and knowing when each is appropriate.
#72: Missing. It was probably something inappropriate.
73. Fatty or Skinny: I suppose skinny is techinically better.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Again, both, but knowing when to use each one.
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationships are much stronger.
76. Sweet or Caring: Hah! He'd better be both!
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Trouble Makers are a lot more fun, besides, I need someone to balance my "serious" personality ;)
~~~Have you ever~~~
78. Kissed a Stranger: Not that I'm aware of.
79. Had Alcohol: Oh, most definitely.
80. Smoked: No.
81. Ran Away From Home: Yep, and spent about 6 hours out in the woods barefoot.
82. Broken a bone: Maybe a toe, but I've learned to ignore such trivial injuries, being a ballerina and all.
83. Got an X-ray: Of couse.
84. Been with someone: Hmmm, that could imply a whole lot more than I want it to, so no.
85. Broken Someone's Heart: I think not.
86. Broke Up With Someone: Um, no.
87. Cried When Someone Died: I think my grandpa was the only one.
88. Cried At School: Maybe when I was homeschooled, but definitely not in front of other people at a "real" school.
~~~Do You Believe In~~~
89. God: I should hope so.
90. Miracles: Yes.
91. Love At First sight: Possibly...I'd have to experience it to believe it.
92. Ghosts: Spirits, souls and the supernatural: yes.
93. Aliens: Yes, but only the illegal ones who come across the border from Mexico.
94. Soul Mates: Sure.
95. Heaven: Yes.
96. Hell: Yes
97. Angels: Affirmative, though not blonde ones with white dresses.
98. Kissing on The First Date: I would say no.
99. Horoscopes: Meaning whether they're true or not? Well, maybe seeing how ambiguous they are...but no, not really.

11 Comments:

Blogger marrie said...

The Patriot, TLOTR trilogy, POTC, and Shrek are the only movies we own that I have actually chosen to watch more than once. The Patriot I've watched the most, I'm not sure why, I think its because I'm so fond of history. I think that's why I like TLOTR as well, although its not really history it is like history, except its less contriversial, the good guys are clearly different from the bad guys, and the good guys always win.

May 3, 2005 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger em²ile² said...

Hmmm, not necessarily less controversial, but definitely less relativistic than most modern works *hm hm* Kingdom of Heaven. Yeah, and when the good guys win, it's not cause they're so srtong in-and-of themselves, or because they blind optimists- it's because there's a greater Power at work, and His grand Story will end in eucatastrophe too. All our finite stories merely reflect that ultimate victory.

May 5, 2005 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emm,
If you think that the person that has a crush on you is me, you've got another think coming.
-T.N.O.

May 5, 2005 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger em²ile² said...

Hah! Lol!!! No, actually it's this guy named Matt- I think I've introduced you once before. He's 26.

May 5, 2005 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very, very much!!!
But... a 26-year old has a crush on you?!?! I don't know whether to be amazed, creeped out, or just remain in my present state of dumbfoundedness (or maybe just dumbness, in more ways than one!)
-T.N.O.

May 6, 2005 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger em²ile² said...

I'm pretty dumbfounded myself, and a little creeped out too. I've helped him write a few papers in the past and he's joked about me being too young to date, but then suddenly one day he started talking about going to dinner sometime. I laughed, assuming he was joking again, but he was quite serious. I don't know what to do now, except avoid him...

May 7, 2005 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, don't avoid him; be honest with him. That way you can maintain a good Christian relationship without falling into the "dating trap".
-T.N.O.

May 20, 2005 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger em²ile² said...

Actually, I've bumped into him every single day this week, and he hasn't said anything about that. I think he kinda took a hint. A bit hard to MAINTAIN a Christian relationship when there never was one in the first place (he's not a Christian)...

May 20, 2005 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(In a reproving voice)
Emmilee, you should know by now that a Christian relationship is ALWAYS one-sided, because of the love that it requires.
-T.N.O.

May 23, 2005 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger em²ile² said...

(In an even more reproving voice, tinged with mild sarcasm)

Hmmm, and when did you become the relationship expert?

May 23, 2005 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(in a voice tinged with bitterness)
When the last one died.
-T.N.O.

May 24, 2005 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home