Adjectives on the Typewriter

she moves her words like a prizefighter

03 April 2006

Sequel to Honesty Post

We use our understanding to make decisions; thus if that understanding is manipulated by either misinformation or the witholding of information, the decision-making process is impaired and the rational autonomy of the agent undermined. Basic respect for another demands complete honesty.

THANK YOU KANT. IF I HAVE GAINED NOTHING MORE FROM TWO-WEEKS-WORTH OF ETHICS CLASS, I AM SATISFIED.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger RickCapezza said...

Who is teaching that? Dr. Large?

April 3, 2006 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger marrie said...

That is very interesting, and true, I think.

April 3, 2006 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

very reasonable, and probably very infuriating :)

April 3, 2006 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger em²ile² said...

Now if I only I were more honest with myself...

April 7, 2006 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home